COVID-19 : Providing a safe environment
As the wellbeing of our team and community members will always remain our top priority, we have carefully planned our reopening to ensure a safe environment for staff and customers alike.
We will of course be following all CDC and health officials guidelines and have developed the highest level of safety protocols in place.
We kindly ask you to be respectful of others and follow our simple guidelines in order to allow us to serve you better and keep everyone safe.
- Employees have been trained on safety and sanitation protocols related to COVID-19
- All staff members are required to wear a mask at all times and follow rigorous hand washing protocols
- Conduct daily Staff health checks and temperature logs
- Tables occupancy has been reduced to ensure all sitting is at a 6′ distance.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each seating, and the restaurant will undergo a deep cleaning each evening.
- Silverware will be properly sanitized, cleaned and replaced between courses.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the restaurant for guests’ use.
- Use of single use disposable menus
- Maintain social distancing as much as possible
We deeply missed you all and are looking forward to serving you soon!